Posted on 10/07/2020
How do individuals just getting out of the prison system adjust to civilian life - during a worldwide pandemic?
The Los Angeles Civil & Human Rights Department hosted an event about Re-Entry during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Speakers include :
- Congresswoman Karen Bass
- Assemblyman RJ Sawyer
- Shirley Torres of Homeboy Industries
- Peter Espinoza of the Office of Diversion & Re-entry
- Doug Bond of the Amity Foundation
- Capri Maddox of the Civil & Human Rights Department
- Moderator: Joseph Joe Paul of the LAARP Foundation